Wildflower students are not required to wear school uniforms.
Wildflower has a student dress code. District-wide standards on student attire are designed to help students focus on schoolwork, improve the safety of the school environment, and reduce student disciplinary problems. Please consider the following when you are selecting school clothing for your child:
- Shorts and skirts shorter than 3 inches above the knee will not be permitted.
- Tank tops must have straps that are at least 1.5 inches in width.
- Hats, bandanas, low-cut clothing, and sagging are not permitted.
- Clothing and attire need to be appropriate for school. Any color, arrangement, trademarks, or accessories that advocate gang membership, drug use, violence, or disruptive behavior will be banned.
- Please dress according to the weather. Students will go outside unless the temperature drops to 18 degrees or below. Also, since Colorado weather is so unpredictable, you should dress your child in layers on most days.
- Students will wear footwear that will allow them to move and keep their feet safe. Footwear should be closed-toe, non-marking outsole, and have a back. Sneakers are preferred. If a child would like to wear special shoes for special occasions such as picture day or school performances, an extra pair of activewear shoes will be required for P.E. classes and recess.